Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chapter 1: My interest and hobby

In this chapter I'm going to tell more about my interest.. :) First of all I'm a health concious person and I'm a person who takes care of what I eat. So to say practice a healthy diet. Besides this, I'm also into natural medicine and natural healing. Not to say that I do not believe in conventional medicine. Yes, conventional medicine do save lives. However, PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.. :) Am I right? I have been reading a lot of books, articles and journals on nutrition, natural healing and any related to health and I'm also doing some research for my own knowledge. I'm going to share more about this in my next chapter.
Well, sailing is my best sport. Wish I can sail again soon. I miss the sea, storm, breez and sun. We have the best sunset in Tanjung Aru Beach. I missed it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment